Camps and Events
In general, our camp is designed for novice and intermediate players who want to improve or learn some basics or fundamental skills. Students will learn proper grips, serves, nets, clears and simple footwork. We combine our training with some agility and strengthening exercises to keep their bodies fit. More over, we also teach them how to properly stretch before and after the games. Finally, our most important goal is to make badminton fun for them. Students will be paired among each other to play several real games. This is a great opportunity for them to make friends, learn new skills and have fun.
From time to time, depending on student needs, we will also host some competitive camps to help our elite or competition ready students competing at the highest levels.
We offer 10 weeks of full training programs (5 days per week and two sessions each day). Students have an option to attend the whole 10 weeks or selected weeks that fit their schedules. Students also have the option to attend half day (AM or PM) or full day.
We are confident that each student will experience significant improvement in their games, and most importantly, they will have good learning experience throughout the camps.
All participants are required to bring their own racket, non-marking shoes and proper badminton clothing.
We offer camps at our two different locations (PLANO and IRVING).
- Half Day Mornings Session: 9.00 to 11.30 AM
- Half Day Afternoon Session: 1.30 to 4.00 PM
- Full Day: 9.00 AM to 4.00 PM.
- Drop Time: 8.30 AM or later (earlier is possible if arranged with the coaching staffs)
- Pick Up Time: 5:30 PM or earlier (later is possible if arranged with the coaching staffs
Sample of Daily Agenda
- 9.00 to 9.30 A – Warm up and Conditioning
- 9.30 to 10.15 AM – Footwork, Grips, and Racket Swings
- 10.15 to 10.30 AM – Break
- 10.30 to 11.00 AM – Skill Development (Serve, Nets, Clear, or Block)
- 11.00 to 11.30 AM – Games with Friends.
- 11.30 to 1.30 PM – Lunch Break and Free Time
- 1.30 to 2.00 PM – Warm Up and Conditioning (for PM Students), or Hand-Eye Coordination Drills (for Full Day Students)
- 2.00 to 2.45 PM – Skill Development (Serve, Nets, Clear, or Block)
- 2.45 to 3.00 PM – Break
- 3.00 to 3.30 PM – Footwork, Grip, and Racket Swings (for PM students) or Additional Skill Training (for Full Day Students)
- 3.30 to 4.00 PM – Games with Friends or Coaches